TV Trivia Questions For Grown Ups...Kids Won't Know This Stuff
These TV Trivia Questions are not for the kids...they are for Mom and Dad. These questions are about television, but they are about old tv. Try to answer these fun trivia questions with your friends at your next adult birthday or over the hill party!
1. Declan McManus became famous usng what stage name?
2. If you were in Lou Grant's office what city are you in?
3. Who was the first actor to appear on cover of Time magazine?
4. In I love Lucy what was Lucy Ricardo's maiden name?
5. Who made a TV advertisment for Southern Maid Doughnuts?
6. Lalo Schifrin composed which famous TV series theme song?
7. Which author's works have inspired the most movies?
8. What film won the 1943 Best Movie Oscar?
9. Leonard Sly became which famous actor?
10. Ennio Morricone wrote the music for what film series?
TV Trivia Answers
1. Elvis Costello
2. Los Angeles
3. Charlie Chaplin
5. Elvis Presley
6. Mission Impossible plus others
7. Shakespeare has inspired more than 300 films.
9. Roy Rodgers
10. The Good The Bad and The Ugly etc. Spaghetti westerns