General Trivia Questions With Answers
Here's some general trivia questions with answers to use as your party trivia game. It's always fun to play trivia...so print these out and have a blast!
1. Smith's Bon-Bons changed their name to what after 1840?
2. How many ponies did the pony express use weekly?
3. What actress said "I dress for women and undress for men"?
4. Michael Dumble-Smith became famous as who?
5. In Japan what colour car is reserved for the royal family?
6. Chicago comes from a native Indian word that means what?
7. What does an average man or woman spends one year of their life doing?
8. What would you do with a maris piper?
9. What disease is spread in minute water droplets?
10. Which film director described actors as 'cattle'?
11. In Greek mythology who killed the Gorgon?
12. Joe Yule is better known as which famous actor?
13. In the UK it's 10,in the USA it's 8 and in Continental Europe it's 38 what is?
14. Thomas Keneally wrote which book that became an Oscar winning film?
15. What country launched it's first space rocket in January 1961?
16. What is the best selling Halloween candy?
Find more Halloween Trivia Questions.
General Trivia Question Answers
Answers: 1. Christmas Crackers 2. None, they used horses. 3. Angie Dickinson 4. Michael Crawford 5. Maroon 6. Place that smells bad 7. On the Telephone 8. Eat it - it's a potato 9. Legionnaire's Disease 10. Alfred Hitchcock 11. Perseus 12. Mickey Rooney 13. Women's dress size 14. Schindler's Ark 15. Italy 16. Candy Corn
You can find more fun printable party games at
Printable Trivia Questions.
Go from Trivia Questions With Answers to Party Ideas Parade Home
Kids Party Ideas |
Cupcake Ideas |
Party Favors |
Party Masks |
Holiday Party Ideas |
Halloween Party Ideas |
Supply Catalogs |
Coloring Pages |
Contact Party Ideas |
Twilight Party |
Party Games |
Party Recipes |
Party Ideas Blog