Sports Trivia Questions Answers
Sports Trivia Questions Answers For Your Party Game!
Everyone loves trivia and these sports trivia questions answers are all ready for you to print out and have some fun with. The answers are all at the bottom of the page.
1. In which USA State is Churchill Downs racetrack?
2. American women compete against British women for the Wightman Cup in what sport?
3. Who would use a Pig'in String?
4. What was Christopher Deans' job before ice skating?
5. What is the national sport of Finland?
6. Mintonette was the original name of what sport?
7. Who was the first man to run a mile in less than four minutes?
8. Yabusame is the Japanese version of what sport?
9. In which sport would you find the Sag Wagon?
10. How many rings are on the Olympic flag?
11. CANAM is a major competition in which 'sport'?
12. What sport are left handed people banned from playing?
13. The Air Canada Silver Broom is won in which sport?
14. With what sport would you associate the 'Castle Cup', 'Red Stripe Cup' and the 'Ranji Trophy'?
15. In 1987 the Jockey Club disqualified a horse that had eaten what?
Here are the Sports Trivia Answers:
1. Louisville, Kentucky
3. A calf roper, it's a knot to tie the colf's hooves
5. Motor Rallying
7. Roger Bannister
9. Cycling - it picks up dropouts
15. Mars Bar
Get More Printable Trivia Questions
Go from Sports Trivia Questions Answers to Party Ideas Parade Home Page
Halloween Costumes |
Kids Party Ideas |
Cupcake Ideas |
Party Favors |
Halloween Masks |
Holiday Party Ideas |
Halloween Party Supplies |
Supply Catalogs |
Coloring Pages |
Contact Party Ideas |
Twilight Party |
Party Games |
Party Recipes |
Party Ideas Blog