Seinfeld Trivia questions and answers are the perfect ice breaker for your party. Get those guests into this fun game and your party will be off to a great start. Everyone knows Elaine, George, Jerry and Kramer. People remember the funny Seinfeld episodes like Soup Nazi. That's one of my favorites. Use the episodes and the wonderful quotes to make up your own trivia quizzes or take our ideas. The point is to have fun, so plan your party with lots of fun activities and you will be on the road to successful party planning.
Seinfeld Trivia Questions
1. Who created Seinfeld?
2. What was Jerry's job in the series?
3. Name Jerry's friends
4. What catchphrase used in the series became a part of everyday speech ?
5. Which character originally used it?
6. Was there an episode of Seinfeld called THe Yada Yada?
7. What superhero is seen or mentioned in every seinfeld episode?
8. Which character has a pompadour hairstyle
9. How many episodes of Seinfeld are there?
10. Who was the Soup Nazi Seinfeld had on some shows?
11. How long did Seinfeld run?
12. Which member of the cast dances in a unique fashion?
13. What are the dates that Seinfeld ran?
14. Where did this sitcom take place?
15. Where was the majority of this sitcom filmed?
16. How were Kramer and Elaine related?
17. What is Jerry's favorite food?
18. Which character works for the New York Yankees?
19. What is George's last name?
20. What actor plays George?
21. What is Elaine's last name?
22. Who Plays Elaine?
23. What is Kramer's first name?
24. What is Festivus?
25. Who plays Kramer?
That's the end of our Seinfeld trivia questions and you will find the Seinfeld trivia answers below.
It is not only Seinfeld trivia you can find here. We have all kinds of fun printable trivia quizzes you can print out and play. Everyone enjoys playing these challenging and fun games, and everyone likes to get a game prize too. So check out the
Oriental Trading Company
where you can find party game prizes, party supplies and decorations and lots of other things to make your party a success. You will be amazed at the stuff you can find online!
Seinfeld Trivia Answers
1. Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld created the TV show Seinfeld
2. On the show Jerry was a comedian
3. Jerry's friends were Elaine Benes, George Costanza and Cosmo Kramer
4. The Seinfeld catchphrase that became a household word is YADA YADA
5. George's girlfriend introduced us to Yada Yada
6. Yes, episode 145 when we meet George's girlfriend and she coins the phrase yada yada
7. Superman is the Superhero we see in every episode
8. Kramer has a pompadour hairstyle 9. There were 180 Seinfeld episodes and Jerry appeared in all of them.
10. The seventh season introduced us to the Soup Nazi. George and Jerry go to a new soup stand. Jerry tries to explain the ordering process to George, but when George finds out you don't get free bread with your soup, he asks for some. The Soup Nazi tells him bread is two dollars. George protests and then is told the bread is three dollars. It ends with the Soup Nazi yelling, "No soup for you!"
11. The show ran for 9 seasons
12. Elaine...she is the worst dancer ever...but she has fun.
13. The dates Seinfeld ran are from July 5, 1989, to May 14, 1998.
14. The sitcom is set in Manhattan's Upper West Side
15. The sitcom is filmed mainly in Los Angeles California
16. Kramer and Elaine were not related
17. Breakfast cereals are Jerry's favorite foods
18. George. He is the assistant to the secretary of the New York Yankees.
19. Costanza is George's last name
20. Jason Alexander plays the George Costanza character
21. Elaine's last name is Benes
22. Elaine Benes is played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus
23. Cosmo is Kramer's first name
24. Festivus is a holiday introduced to us in a Seinfeld episode. Frank Costanza is Jerry's Dad. He is played by veteran funny man Jerry Stiller. During one episode Frank is holding up a Festivus pole (an undecorated aluminum pole) and we find out that this is a holiday that is celebrated instead of Christmas by people who are fed up with commercialism as we see it in the month of December. Festivus includes traditions like "Airing of Grievances" when family members share how they have been let down and "Feats of Strength" which takes place after the meal. Family members wrestle each other.
25. The character of Cosmo Kramer is played by Michael Richards
That's it for the Seinfeld trivia answers and questions. If you need more just watch a few Seinfeld episodes for some fun ideas.
Jerry Seinfeld Quotes
Here are some Jerry Seinfeld quotes from the Seinfeld sitcom. Read through these hilarious quotes and see how many you remember. These are some of my favorites, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
"Nobody is sicker than me." said George Costanze in The Visa
"I think I swallowed a fly! I swallowed a fly! What do I do? What can happen?" Said George in The Ex-Girlfriend
"I'm like ice, buddy. When I don't like you, you've got problems." Said Kramer in The Parking Spot
"Sometimes the road less travelled is less travelled for a reason." Jerry Said in The Baby Shower
"Um, excuse me, I - I think you forgot my bread." George "Bread, two dollars extra." Soup Nazi
"Two dollars? But everyone in front of me got free bread." George "You want bread?" Soup Nazi "Yes, please." George
"Three dollars!" Soup Nazi
"No soup for you!" Soup Nazi From the Soup Nazi episode
"You're through, Soup Nazi. Pack it up. No more soup for you. Next!" Quote from Elaine in The Soup Nazi
"I'm Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!" Quote from Cosmo Kramer in The Fusilli Jerry episode
"I don't think I'm special. My mother always said I'm not special." From George Costanze in The Good Samaritan
"She had man-hands!" Quote from Jerry in The Bizarro Jerry
"Are you close with your parents?"
"Well, they gave birth to me and... yada yada yada..." "Yada what?"
"Yada... yada... yada..."
A conversation between Marcy and George in The Yada Yada
Make some Seinfeld trivia questions about these quotes if you need a few more. It is easy to make up questions for a trivia game and it's easy to provide fun games with these printable trivia questions.
The Seinfeld Characters
The Seinfeld Characters we have come to know and love are:
Jerry Seinfeld as himself
Jason Alexander as George Lewis Costanza
Julia Louis-Dryfuss as Elaine Benes
Michael Richards as Cosmo Kramer
Your party guests will enjoy this fun trivia game with questions about this group who kept us laughing for nine years with their popular sitcom.
To find out more about Seinfeld Festivus holiday which falls on December 23. Where did this holiday protesting the commercialism of holidays come from and find out about Dan O'Keefe, the writer who created it. Find out at
Seinfeld Festivus Wikipedia.