Science Trivia Questions
Here are your Science Trivia Questions. These are great to use at a party or just when your hanging out with your friends. It's always fun to play Trivia. The answers to these questions are at the bottom of the page.
Here are your Science Questions:
1. Who won two Nobel prizes in different fields?
2. What did Christopher Cockerel invent?
3. An Eyas is a young what?
4. What does a geophage enjoy?
5. A cat is feline, what kind of animal is a murine?
6. What would be happening if you suffered from canitis?
7. Segmental, Primitive, Doucine and Elliptical are all types of what?
8. A JPEG is a picture file format. What does JPEG stand for?
9. For what purpose was the chow chow dog originally bred?
10. What does a carpophagus animal feed on?
11. Feline refers to cats, bovine refers to cows, what does Aquiline refer to?
12. Clinophobia is the fear of what?
13. According to old apothecary weights there are 20 grains in a what?
14. In 1887 what did Dr. Ludwig L. Zamenhof invent?
15. The male of what species explodes after mating and then dies?
Science Trivia Question Answers
Answers: 1. Marie Curie; physics in 1903 and chemistry in 1911. 2. Hovercraft 3. Hawk 4. Eating earth 5. Mouse or Rat 6. Greying Hair 7. Arch (in construction) 8. Joint Photographic Experts Group 9. As food or Chow 10. Fruit 11. Eagles 12. Beds 13. Scruple 14. Esperanto 15. Honeybee
Go from Science Trivia Questions to Printable Trivia Questions
Kids Party Ideas |
Cupcake Ideas |
Party Favors |
Party Masks |
Holiday Party Ideas |
Halloween Party Ideas |
Supply Catalogs |
Coloring Pages |
Contact Party Ideas |
Twilight Party |
Party Games |
Party Recipes |
Party Ideas Blog