Reindeer Trivia is the perfect holiday game to play while you are making some simple Reindeer Craft projects with your kids. It's all about enjoying your time together and Reindeer trivia is fun. Let's take a look at some fun craft ideas and some easy Reindeer trivia questions.
1. Who is the famous Reindeer with the red nose?
2. How many Reindeer pull Santa's Sleigh?
3. What are the names of Santa's Reindeer?
4. What is Rudolph's fathers name?
5. Where do the Reindeer live?
6. Who helps Santa take care of the Reindeer?
See the answers to these Reindeer trivia questions below the picture of this Reindeer craft idea. It's a quick and simple Christmas craft idea. Make your own set of Reindeer Antlers! For more information click on the picture. Oriental Trading
Reindeer Trivia Answers:
1. The most famous Reindeer of all is Rudolph. He is the one with the red nose.
2. Nine Reindeer pull Santa's sleigh.
3. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph are the names of Santa's Reindeer according to the poem written by Clement C. Moore, "A Visit From St. Nicholas." Also from the famous song, "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."
4. Rudolph's father is named Donner.
5. In the North Pole with Santa.
6. The Elves help Santa take care of the Reindeer.
You can find lots of Reindeer trivia on the web, from the poems and TV movies.
Give us more trivia questions and answers about Reindeer or Share your Reindeer Craft Ideas