February 14th marks the one day each year to show all the special loved ones in your life how much you really care. What better way to celebrate than with a fun, kid-friendly party to share the love with all the children in your life? Red, white and pink take center stage in this popular holiday atmosphere. Kids Valentine Party Ideas are full of heart shaped decorations and food ideas...and games that kids love to play!
Valentine Party Decorations
Valentine Party Decorations and party supplies have a wonderful pattern...it's hearts...and don't forget the personalized Valentine Party Banner.
- hearts, balloons, doilies, sweet sayings, poems, love notes all set the stage for a sweet celebration
- tablecloths and tableware in festive colors of pink, red and even purple
- don't forget about cupid and his love arrows
Kids Valentine Party Fun Activities
Kids Valentine Party Fun Activities can be lots of things. Here are a few party activity suggestions for you. Always make sure the activity is in sinc with the age of the party guests.
To get this fun Valentine craft kit to make your own Valentines Day paper plate Monster just click on the picture...you can find lots of craft kits and projects there.
Other kids Valentine party fun activities include the following ideas...
- boys will find a thrill in a game of shooting "cupid's arrow" which can be a classic dart board game or suction-cupped version for younger crowds
- girls will delight in a delicate and fancy tea party
- take a new spin on an old classic and play guess who and where. An adult writes love letters and the kids guess who the valentine and secret admirer are (historical figures, cartoons, popular kids shows, etc. work well like Cinderella and Prince Charming, Carly Shay and Freddie Benson, Romeo and Juliet, Shrek and Fiona)
- build a tower of candy conversation hearts and have kids race against the clock to see who makes the tallest one in a minute
- fill a jar with Hershey Kisses and have each child guess how many kisses fill up the jar
- play "Steal My Heart" where each guest wears a clothespin upon arrival and has it taken away if he/she crosses his/her legs by the person who notices, kid with the most clothespins at the end of the party wins
Valentines Party Food Ideas for a kids party in February needs to be fun. And heart shapes are the sweet theme for your party menu. Here are a few good and easy ideas that kids will enjoy and you will enjoy serving.
- heart-shaped pizza and Rice Krispie treats
- decorate sugar cookies with cinnamon hearts and sugar sprinkles
- drink pink punch by combining raspberry sherbet and 7-Up
- try a fun spritzer by using watermelon syrup in the bottom of a cup filled with 7-Up and a maraschino cherry
This Valentine's Day give your little sweethearts favors they crave! Each package of our Valentine shaped fun bands include 24 rubber bands that are pink, purple and red. Shapes include cupid, hearts, lips and the word "love." These bands are silly, fun and collectible!