A homemade robot costume can be made several different ways and this is just one of them. If you have any unique ideas to add to it, go ahead. Make yourself or your kids the best robot costume ever. It's an fun theme for a costume and you should have lots of laughs while you are working on it. Prepare some easy Halloween snack recipes to help get everyone in the mood.
Okay, you've got all your supplies together so now you can begin to assemble your box costume. Take your time and make sure you secure all the pieces well. Here goes...
1. Tape the aluminum foil to the outside of the boxes.
2. Tape lids to shoe boxes.
3. Cut round holes in the shoe boxes with the scissors. These will be your shoes.
4. Cut a hole large enough for your head to fit through in the top of the large cardboard box.
5. Cut eye holes and draw a mouth on the medium box.
6. Put the large cardboard box over your head so that your head fits through the hole. Put the medium box over your head.
7. Put the shoe boxes on your feet.
Wonderful! You are now equipped with a homemade robot costume! Hey, send us a picture of your homemade robot costume, we'd love to see your finished product.
Let's add some hilarious jokes to this costume making party. You can find some really cute, but hilarious kids jokes at our jokes page. Find sayings, riddles, quotes and jokes and have everyone laughing. You know how one joke usually leads to another!