Homemade Halloween Crafts...Easy, Fun and Almost Free
How to Make A Q-tip Skeleton
Here's one of the easiest Homemade Halloween Crafts...it's a Q-tip skeleton. It's fun and simple enough for even pre-schoolers to make, well, they will need a little bit of help!
You will need these craft materials:
- Q-tips...cut into different sizes
- White Paper
- Black Construction Paper
1. Cut a skull out of some white paper. Glue it onto a piece of the black construction paper.
2. Draw the eyes,nose and mouth with a marker or crayon or cut different shapes out of the black construction paper and use tape or glue to put them on the skull.
3. Make the Skeleton's body out of the Q-tips. Place them on the black construction paper under the skull. Make the skeleton have ribs, arms legs, etc. That's why you cut up the Q-tips...Once you are done...just glue the Q-tips in place and let your Q-tip Skeletons dry.
This is a really fun homemade Halloween craft idea that is easy to use when you are entertaining any age kids. It's a great party activity!
Easy Edible Halloween Crafts For Kids
Every one easy, edible Halloween crafts...all you will need is some chocolate ice cream, some cookies...we use Oreos and some gummy worms.
Put your ice cream in a bowl, pour some crumbled up Oreo cookies on top and put the gummy worms in. Doesn't it look like a dirt cake? It's not, but it tastes good anyway!
Some people will put the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crumble them up. Then cut a hole in a corner of the bag and let the cookie crumbs come pouring out. Now all you need is a spoon to start enjoying this easy, edible Halloween Craft idea for kids...and adults too!
How To Make A Pumpkin Wreath
Easy Halloween craft ideas are perfect on those chilly, fall evenings, when it's starts to get dark early. You will know where your kids are and it's a wonderful to have some crafting fun together, you and your kids.
You can make a simple, but very cute pumpkin wreath. The supplies you will need for this homemade Halloween craft is:
- Orange Construction Paper
- Black Marker
- Paper Plates
1. Draw pumpkins on the orange construction paper.
2. Make Scary faces on your pumpkins with the black marker.
3. Cut out the pumpkins.
4. Take your paper plate and cut out the middle circle.
5. Glue your pumpkins around the edges of the paper plate.
6. Punch a hole in the top.
7. Put some string through the top, tie the ends together.
8. Hang your pumpkin wreath!
This Pumpkin Wreath is an easy Halloween Craft idea. It's simple enough to use at a kids Halloween party...at home or in school. Let each child make their own party favor!
Ghostly Bushes or Ghosts in the Bushes
Another very easy homemade Halloween craft, that will impress everyone on your block, is Ghostly Bushes...or Ghosts in the Bushes.
What you will need is:
- An Old White Sheet
- Black Marker or Craft Paint
1. Fold your sheet in half.
2. Place some newspapers in between the folds. (this is so the paint or marker doesn't run through to the other side)
3. Draw or Paint a Ghost Face on the sheet.
4. When the sheet is dry, remove the newspaper.
5. Put the Sheets over your bushes...you can secure it with a clothes pin.
If you have small shrubs outside your home, you can use a pillow case and get the same effect. BOO-tiful Bushes...itsn't that a fun idea? I really like this one!
Simple, easy, cheap homemade Halloween crafts for the entire family, class or party group to enjoy. Not a lot of mess, not a lot of ingredients...true simple Halloween fun! These homemade Halloween crafts are easy enough for pre-schoolers and fun enough for older kids.
You can use your imagination to make anyone, or all, of these homemade Halloween crafts unique. Be creative, experiment with materials and colors. Make all the changes you want, try new materials, experiment...it's fun to make up your own craft project ideas. And what better time of year than Halloween...there are so many wonderful color and material ideas for you to choose from...candy corn to leaves, to construction paper...it's all simple fun!
More Fun Kids Craft Ideas
Halloween Bat Paper Plate Project
Make A Paper Plate Fish
Paper Plate Monster Craft Kit
Babys Costumes |
Boys Costumes |
Girls Costumes |
Teen Costumes |
Womens Costumes |
Scary Costumes |
Top 10 Masks | Halloween Props and Decorations
A to Z GAMES HALLOWEEN PRINTABLE
Go from Homemade Halloween Crafts To Party Ideas Parade Home
Halloween Costumes |
Kids Party Ideas |
Cupcake Ideas |
Party Favors |
Halloween Masks |
Holiday Party Ideas |
Halloween Party Supplies |
Supply Catalogs |
Coloring Pages |
Contact Party Ideas |
Twilight Party |
Party Games |
Party Recipes |
Party Ideas Blog