A homemade football costume you can make easily and quickly. Save time and money with this fun costume for Halloween fun. Make this one for the Gipper! You can look in your closets, a thrift shop or ask a neighbor if you can borrow some of their equipment to make this costume. Homemade costumes usually cost much less than their store bought counterparts. So try making your own costume this year...save on money and don't spare the fun!
These simple homemade football costume assembly instructions will help you make this costume. This is a very easy assembly and most of us know what a football player looks like. Here is how to put the costume together:
1. Put a strip of black electrical tape down the outside of each pant leg.
2. Carefully wrap two strips of electrical tape around each sleeve of the t-shirt, hold the sleeve flat and then
flip it over.
3. Cut out your favorite number from the dark fabric scraps and hot glue it to the front of the shirt, using a
piece of cardboard or paper in between so the front of the jersey won't stick to the back.
4. Put on the athletic socks and stretch them over the sweatpants.
5. Smudge the black eyeliner underneath the eyes.
6. Add helmet, football and dark sneakers.
To see football costumes, cheerleader costumes and costume accessories go visit our Football costumes page. Whether you make your own football costume or you buy one, it is a great Halloween costume!
If you are looking for some hilarious birthday jokes and riddles or some quotes and sayings to use as a verse in a card, we've got a special page for you. Find all the kids jokes you need on our funny ha ha page!