Making a homemade cow costume is quick and easy. Udderly perfect for a simple homemade costume. Read over the materials you will need and the instructions. Be prepared and gather everything together before you begin. This is a funny Halloween costume idea that everyone will get a big kick out of.
Here is what you will need to make a homemade Cow Costume. The materials are:
-Four baby bottle "nipples" to use as udders
-Black and pink face paint
Cow Costume Directions
Here are your step by step instructions to make your homemade costume...MOO...
1. Cut random, large spots out of the black felt and glue them onto the white sweatsuit. You can use as many or as little as you wish.
2. Cut two large white circles with flat bottoms out of the white felt and glue them onto the headband to look like ears.
3. Cut two smaller circles out of the pink felt and glue them into the middle of the ears.
4. Cut a large oval out of the pink felt and glue it to the front of the sweatshirt. Cut four small holes in it and poke the "nipples" through...there are you udders. Secure them with glue.
If you wish, you may ommit step number four if you feel it is too much, but it is a humorous addition to a cow costume.
5. Draw black spots on the face of the costume wearer and paint their nose pink.
Yippee Ki Ya, get along little doggies...hey, this would make a very funny group costume idea. If you have a lot of kids or would like your family to have a group costume this year...this is a humorous costume idea and it's easy to make and it's cheap!
Get some hilarious birthday jokes for kids. There has to be plenty of cow jokes you can use when you are dressed up as one. Imagine what a kick your friends will get out of some short, funny cow jokes coming from a cow. Have a great time on Halloween.