Hershey Chocolate Facts and Trivia Questions
Hey, Chocolate Lovers, Hershey Chocolate facts and trivia questions are perfect for all you candy bar fanantics. Find both the questions and the answers to candy facts here. Plus there is a place where you can find more candy bar trivia questions. PLUS you can get some Hershey candy! Did you know you can also get a Hershey T shirt, sweat shirt or lots of other gift ideas?
Hershey Chocolate Facts Trivia Questions
Here are some fun, free printable candy bar trivia...well, chocolate trivia. Hershey chocolate facts turned into questions by me for you.
1. Who is the largest chocolate manufacturer in America?
2. When was this company founded? 1984
3. How old was Milton Hershey when he went to work as an a pprentice with Joseph H. Royer in 1872.
4. When was the Hershey bar invented?
5. Who first invented chocolate?
6. What do you need as a main ingredient to make chocolate?
7. Who are the Hershey Bears?
8. What other candy company is Milton Snavely Hershey the founder of?
9. Name two main streets in Hershey Pa.
10. How many Hershey kisses can the factory make a day?
11. What was the original name of the town we now know as Hershey Pennsylvania?
12. When was the candy Kiss introduced to consumers?
13. How did they wrap the Kiss in silver foil in 1907?
14. What other famous candy maker worked for Hershey as a dairy man?
15. In 1963 Hershey bought Reese's company. How much did he pay?
16. How big is the Hershey, Pennsylvania Chocolate factory?
17. What is the largest Chocolate manufacturing plant in the world? (this is the answer everyone gives a correct answer to)
18. Can visitors tour the Hershey Chocolate factory?
19. What Hershey World attractions now replace the Hershey chocolate factory tour?
20. Name four Hershey candy products.
21. How old was Milton Hershey when he started his very successful candy making company?
The World's Largest Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar
World's Largest HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar
Hershey Chocolate Facts and Candy Trivia Answers
Here are your trivia question answers. Hershey chocolate facts are pretty easy to turn into a trivia quiz that is perfect for your chocolate lover party ideas.
1. Hershey is the largest manufacturer of chocolate in the United States.
2. This chocolate factory was founded in 1894.
3. Milton Hershey was 15 years old when he went to apprentice with Joseph H. Royer in 1872.
4. The Hershey bar was invented in 1900.
5. The Spanish invented chocolate in the 1500s.
6. The Cocoa Bean
7. The Hershey Bears are a professional Ice Hockey team. They play in the American Hockey league.
8. Milton Snavely Hershey also founded the Lancaster Caramel Company.
9. Two main streets are Chocolate Avenue & Cocoa Avenue
10. The Hershey factory can make 24,000,000 kiss candies a day
11. The town's original name was Derry Pennsylvania
12. The Kiss candy was introduced to consumers in 1907
13. They wrapped the Candy Kisses by hand
14. Harry Burnett Reese worked as a diary man for Hershey in 1917 and went into the chocolate factory in 1921. He went on to form his own candy company
15. Hershey paid $23.3 million for the Reese's company
16. The Hershey chocolate factory in Pennsylvania is two million sq. feet of manufacturing space
17. The Hershey Chocolate manufacturing plant is the largest in the world
18. No. Vistors used to be able to tour the chocolate factory but now they have to go to Hershey's chocolate world. This is a collection of stores and restaurants that all have Hershey products.
19. Chocolate Tour is a ten minute long tour and tells about the chocolate making process. Factory Works Experience, the Really Big 3-D Show, the Hershey Trolley Works, the HERSHEY'S Chocolate Tasting Group Experience where people get to try samples!
20. Candy Kiss, Hershey bar, Twizzlers, Jolly Ranchers, Reese's, Kit Kat
21. Milton Hershey was 19 years old when he started the company that would become successful.
Chocolate Quotes and Sayings
Chocolate Quotes and sayings I have heard and agreed with. I love chocolate. I think women need chocolate to stay sane and happy in this crazy world we live in. If you think that way too, come on and read some of my favorite chocolate quotes and if you have any favs, please add them to mine. Now, let's read about what people have said about this sweet, sweet pleasure.
Let's start with a few lines from the movie, Chocolat...
Luc Clairmont at confession: "Each time I tell myself it's the last time, but then I get a whiff of her hot chocolate, or" Madame Audel: "Seashells. Chocolate seashells, so small, so plain, so *innocent*. I thought, oh, just one little taste, it can't do any harm. But it turned out they were filled with rich, sinful..." Yvette Marceau: "And it *melts*, God forgive me, it melts ever so slowly on your tongue, and tortures you with pleasure."
"And above all... Think Chocolate!"~~~Betty Crocker
My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~~~Forrest Gump in the movie "Forrest Gump". This wonderful movie was released in 1994. It's on my favorite movie list and it gave us a chocolate quote too!
"Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing."
~~~Milton Snavely Hershey
"Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world's perfect food."~~~Michael Levine. Now for those of you who don't know, Michael Levine is a nutritional researcher. The Emperors of Chocolate: Inside the Secret World of Hershey and Mars by Joël Glenn Brenner
"In the end, Charlie Bucket won a chocolate factory. But Willy Wonka had something even better, a family. And one thing was absolutely certain - life had never been sweeter."~~~The narrator in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. (the 2005 remake of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory)
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!"~~~Lucy Van Pelt (You know Lucy...she is in the Peanuts cartoon by Charles M. Schultz)
"Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces"~~~Judith Viorst
"The taste of chocolate is a sensual pleasure in itself, existing in the same world as sex... For myself, I can enjoy the wicked pleasure of chocolate... entirely by myself. Furtiveness makes it better."~~~Dr. Ruth Westheimer...and you thought Dr. Ruth's mind was always on something else.
Mrs. Gloop: "What a disgusting, dirty river!" Mr. Salt: "Industrial waste, that. You've ruined your watershed" Wonka: it's polluted." Willy Wonka: "It's chocolate. Veruca Salt: "That's chocolate?" Charlie Bucket: "That's chocolate!" ~~~From the movie Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
Do you have any fun chocolate facts to add to our Hershey Chocolate Facts page? Why not submit them using the easy to use form at the bottom of our page. The ladies here are always looking for more chocolate information!
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
The Chocolate Lave Cake (also called the Chocolate Volcano cake) is the perfect cake idea for choconuts...you know, us! It's not difficult to make this delicious dessert recipe, in fact, it uses a boxed cake mix. So check it out now!
Chocolate Lava Cake or Chocolate Volcano Cake Recipe
Chocolate Meringue Cake Recipe
Another easy to make recipe is the Chocolate Meringue Cake Recipe. You can tell all your friends you found it on our Hershey Chocolate Facts page.
You will need the following ingredients:
For The Filling
Sugar 2 Cups
Butter 4 Ounces
Chocolate 8 Ounces Grated
Cream 8 Ounces
Vanilla 1 Teaspoon
For The Meringue
Egg Whites 4
Sugar 4 Tablespoons
How To Make The Crust
Bake frozen crust according to directions.
How To Make The Filling
Mix filling ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Cook over low heat until mixture starts to thicken
Stir constantly until the mix is thick like pudding
Fill crust with chocolate filling
Put eggs and sugar in a bowl
Mix until stiff peaks form
Top the filling with the meringue
Bake at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes until the top gets golden
Refrigerate to chill and serve
The Health Benefits of Chocolate
Do you know the Health Benefits of Chocolate? I didn't, but I do now. I included them in my Hershey Chocolate Facts page because I figured all of us chocolate lovers would love to use some of these facts as an argument to eat more chocolate!
Chocolate gives you some quick energy and reduces anxiety. Chocolate also is a natural analgesic and can trigger your brain's production of natural opiates. Researchers tell us chocolate can keep our blood pressure down, our hearts healthy and our blood flowing. Now don't go eat a lot of candy for medicinal purposes. I just thought you would like to hear these facts...if you want to know more about them Google the health benefits of chocolate and find a good site. This is, after all, a Hershey Chocolate Facts page. I am just listing some fun facts chocolate lovers would like to hear.
Fellow Chocolate Lovers tell us your favorite chocolate quote, fact or trivia question and answer. We would love to hear any fun Hershey Chocolate Facts you can give us...or any other chocolate facts, it doesn't have to be Hershey!
Go from Hershey Chocolate Facts to Party Ideas Parade Home
Top | Home |
Halloween Costumes |
Kids Party Ideas | Cupcake Ideas |
Pinatas | Party Favors | Halloween Masks | Holiday Party Ideas | Halloween Party Supplies | Supply Catalogs | Coloring Pages | Contact Party Ideas | Twilight Party | Party Games | Party Recipes | Party Ideas Blog | Jokes