Halloween Trivia Questions
Halloween Trivia Questions and answers are the perfect Halloween party games. Kids, teens and adults all enjoy trivia and it is often used as an ice breaker game. Form teams with guests who don't know each other. Let them work together to win these challenging and fun games and before you know it everyone is feeling warm and fuzzy about each other. These games help everyone warm up at a party...they are a great way to start the evening off.
Check out this money saving package of Halloween Trivia Questions and other printable Halloween games. This pack is perfect for your Halloween party.
Here are your Halloween Trivia Questions and you will find the answers under each one.
1. Who spent Halloween Night with Linus in the pumpkin patch waiting for the Great Pumpkin?
Answer: Charlie Brown's sister, Sally. Sally Brown had a crush on Linus and decided to spend her time in the pumpkin patch rather than going out for Tricks or Treats with the rest of the Peanuts gang.
2. What is the name of the car Batman drives?
Answer: The Batmobile
3. What is the name of Morticia's husband in the Addams Family?
4. What is Hogwarts?
Answer: The School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Harry Potter stories
5. Tell us the name of the evil witch in Wizard of Oz.
Answer: The Wicked Witch of the West
6. What colors do most people associate with October 31st?
Answer: Orange and black. Orange represents the autumn and the season's pumpkin harvest. Black represents the darkness of the winter months ahead.
7. What is the name of the fruit used in a traditional Halloween game?
Answer: Apples. Apples are placed in water approximately 6 inches deep. Children then scoop up an apple using only their teeth while the apples are bobbing in the water.
8. Are there really vampire bats?
Answer: Yes, they come from Central and South America
9. Why is Halloween celebrated?
Answer: In the ancient Celt tradition, it was believed that on the night before the last full moon of autumn, it was necessary to "scare" away evil spirits by wearing masks and costumes.
10. What does the word "Halloween" really mean?
Answer: It is the night before the Christian celebration of All Saint's day when all the dead are honored and remembered. Halloween means "All Hallow's Eve".
11. Why are jack o' lanterns lit at night?
Answer: To keep away evil spirits. These spirits only come out in the darkness.
12. Who is known as the Prince of Darkness?
Answer: The Devil
13. What is the name of the actor who portrayed the Wolfman in the first movie of that title?
Answer: Lon Chaney.
14. In what country did Dracula live?
Answer: Romania. Vlad Tepes, A Wallachian prince in the 1500's was said to have lived in the province of Transylvania. He was referred to as "Dracula" because his father's name was Vlad Dracul, who served as voivode of Wallachia.
15. Who is the author of the book, "Dracula" written in 1897?
Answer: The book, "Dracula" was penned by Abraham "Bram" Stoker, a novelist from Ireland.
Halloween Costumes |
Kids Party Ideas |
Cupcake Ideas |
Party Favors |
Halloween Masks |
Holiday Party Ideas |
Halloween Party Supplies |
Supply Catalogs |
Coloring Pages |
Contact Party Ideas |
Twilight Party |
Party Games |
Party Recipes |
Party Ideas Blog
Well, let's see how much your party guests know about this holiday with these Halloween trivia questions. Make sure you get a few game prizes ready for your party guests. How about those cute little Halloween rubber duckies? Find them and more fun Halloween favor and game prize ideas at the Oriental Trading Company.
Go from Halloween Trivia Questions to Party Ideas Parade Home