Halloween Customs in England
Disney Costumes, like this little Tinkerbell outfit, are always very popular kids Halloween costumes!
Find some great Halloween costume ideas at our costume ideas page.
Here are some Halloween Trivia Questions about Halloween in England!
1) In tradition what item do you place outside your house?
2) What is the phrase used when someone opens their door after you knock?
3) What traditional Halloween character is a blood sucking monster?
4) What food item is traditional to give when someone knocks at your door?
5) What is the traditional thing to do with a pumpkin?
6) Which monster is said to be the lord of hell?
7) Which traditional monster wears a costume that includes a broomstick?
8) What date is Halloween on?
9) Which traditional monster wears lots and lots of bandages?
10) Which traditional Halloween monster is said to take you to the underworld?
11)What colour cat is traditional on Halloween night?
12) Which fruit is traditionally "bobbed"?
2- Trick or Treat
5- Carve It
8- 31st October
10- Grim Reaper