Glee fans unite in a party centered around the hit TV show with great games, festive food and lots of music! Entertain Gleeks of all ages by setting the scene like William McKinley High School or any general high school hallway complete with lockers. Varsity letter man jackets, knee socks, backpacks, school pennants, a trophy case and any form of school memorabilia is sure to add to the excitement. Keep a karaoke machine stocked with a variety of music choices to make this the hottest Glee party in town!
Every party idea...even a Glee party theme...needs some fun, fun party games to entertain all the guests. Here are some game ideas inspired by the Glee TV Show and it's talented cast. Get a CD with Glee songs on it to use as background music or for any musical games or activities you plan.
Glee TV Show Party Game # 1
Glee Games are fun and everyone is going to enjoy playing them. Start the fun off seeing how much your party guests know about the Glee Cast and Episodes. Yep, it's time for Glee Trivia.
- test the Gleeks' knowledge of Glee with some trivia questions
- trivia cards can be used to play a game with individuals or teams competing
Glee TV Show Party Game # 2
Another fun party game that is a must when you are planning a Glee TV Show party is Name That Tune. When your theme involves a glee club there is lots of musical fun to be had!
- music is a central theme on the show and should be at the party
- play a version of this timeless game featuring some of the best-loved songs featured on the show
Another important part of singing in a Glee Club is not to forget the words to the songs...so let's play "Don't Forget the Lyrics". Gleeks are usually pretty good about remembering the songs they have to sing, but they do forget on occasion...see if tonight is one of those times!
- several versions of this show can be easily purchased in stores or on-line
- makes a great addition to a party full of music lovers
Glee TV Show Party Game # 4
Gleeks don't only sing, they dance too. So your Glee club can Host a Dance Off. Get the music list and start those records up!
- crank up the tunes for guests to get their groove on