Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Look how easy Carrot Cake Cupcakes are to make and I'll bet you never knew there were so many fun cupcake ideas! How about how many cupcake decorating ideas there are?!
Carrot cake cupcakes are one of my kids’ all-time favorite treats. They are sweet, enough for even those with the most discriminating of tastes. Their texture is soft and smooth.
They are an ideal choice for a holiday like Easter, but they are also perfect to serve all year long...at any occasion. You can serve carrot cupcakes at a birthday party, a baby shower and they are even elegant enough for a tea.
Check out our
cupcake decorating ideas
for some cute carrot cake cupcake decorating ideas that will thrill your guests, from the kids party gang to the ladies at your tea party. Carrot cupcakes are a wonderful choice!
This recipe makes a batch of 24 cupcakes. To make these delectable delights, you need the following ingredients:
Four large eggs
Two cups all-purpose flour
Three cups of very well shredded carrots
Two cups sugar
One teaspoon baking powder
One teaspoon baking soda
One teaspoon ground cinnamon
One cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Prepare 24 cupcake pans and make sure they have paper linings
3. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Using an electric beater on low speed, mix these for about 30 seconds. Remember to rub on the sides of the bowl.
4. This time on high speed, blend the ingredients for three minutes with regular scraping.
5. Put batter into the containers but remember not to fill them as these will rise.
6. Put them into the oven and bake them for 20 to 25 minutes. Using a toothpick, determine if the cupcakes are already ready. Upon removing the toothpick after pricking the cupcakes, there should be no residue on the toothpick.
7. Allow them to cool and serve.
Go from Carrot Cake Cupcakes to Cupcake Recipes
Kids Party Ideas |
Cupcake Ideas |
Cupcake Recipes |
Cake Frosting Recipes |
Cake Toppers |
Halloween Costumes |
Halloween Masks |
Party Favors |
Holiday Party Ideas |
Supply Catalogs |
Coloring Pages |
Contact Party Ideas |
Twilight Party |
Party Games |
Party Recipes |
Party Ideas Blog