You are going to find the most Hilarious Birthday Jokes and the funniest quotes and sayings to use at your kids birthday party.
A kids party is all about fun so what better way to express that than with some funny kids jokes. You know the short, clean jokes that make kids laugh really hard. You can also find some Halloween jokes for kids here too.
Hilarious Birthday Jokes For Kids
You can use the funniest birthday quotes and sayings when you are making your own party invitations or birthday cards. Use these cute quotes to convey the sentiments you want to get across with your homemade card. A funny saying or a sentimental quote can help you to do that. And it is always fun to recieve a laugh from a card or party invitation.
Laughing helps to reduce stress and we all should give a good belly laugh every single day...and more than one. So hopefully you will find that relief here.
Why not write some fun short jokes on a piece of paper and scatter them around the party room. When a kids finds one of the papers they will have to read it out loud. Use the funniest jokes ever for this cute party fun idea.
Birthday Joke Disclaimer...Isn't It Funny That We Need This?
Small, clean birthday jokes are hilarious but sometimes they poke a little fun at people, situations and items. We don't mean any harm and do not want to offend anyone with our funny kid jokes. Please take them in the spirit in which they are offered...one of fun and laughter.
Our Short Hilarious Jokes For Kids
1. What goes up but never comes down? Your Age
2. Knock Knock
(I have to warn you...I love Knock Knock Jokes!)
Kids Birthday Jokes
4. What did one candle say to the other candle? Don't birthday's just burn you up?
5. What kind of party do horses have on their birthday? Horses have a birth-hay party.
6. What do you say to a cow on her birtdhay? Happy birthday to moo!
7. What did the frosting say to the cake? Mind if I stick around?
8. What did the cake say to the frosting? Get off my back!
9. What did the Zebra say to the elephant on his birthday?
You're birthday's are always a "BIG" event!
10. What belongs to you but others use it a lot more than you?
Your first name!
11. What do you say to a cow on her birthday?
Happy Birthday to Moo!
12. What does a clam do on his birthday? He shellabrates!
13. What do they serve at birthday parties in heaven? Angel food cake!
14. Where do you find a birthday present for a cat? In a cat-alogue!
15. Why did the boy put candles on the toilet? He wanted a birthday potty!
16. Why did the birthday cake go to the doctor? He was feeling crumbly!
17. Why was the birthday cake as hard as a rock? Because it was a marble cake!
18. Why do we put candles on top of the cake? It's too hard to put them on the bottom!
19. Why was the little birthday ant confused?
Because all his favorite uncles were "ants"
Hilarious Birthday Jokes For Kids
Kids Birthday Quotes And Sayings
It’s as simple as A-B-C, A birthday’s more fun if you share it with me!
"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." - Dr Seuss
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
A little boy was sitting at the table with his birthday cake in front of him. He asks his mother, "Mommy, why do we eat cake on our birthdays?" His mother replies, "To celebrate getting one year older, I suppose." The little boy thinks for a moment and asks, "But why don't we eat pizza or lasagna? Why do we eat only cake." His mother replies, "Next year, birthday spinach for you." The boy answers, "Why do I always have to ask dumb questions!"
"Never ask a child how old they think you are. Their margin of error is HUGE!'
"A child's birthday is a reminder of how fast time flies."
Best Halloween Jokes For Kids
Remember any good Halloween jokes for kids? Got a funny Halloween joke? Click this upcoming link and let us know about it...go ahead, make my day by giving me a good laugh!Halloween jokes . Jokes that are perfect for a Halloween party at home or school, or at dinner time in October. Keep that Halloween spirit going and you can even use these short hilarious jokes while you are spending time with your kids making your Halloween costumes. Kids love both Halloween jokes and riddles and they will love it when you tell them these!