Printable Academy Award Trivia Questions And Answers For Your Oscar Party!
Planning a party around the Academy Awards is a fabulously fun idea! How glamorous your party guests will feel when you roll out the red carpet with Hollywood style party ideas...and of course, those party ideas will include lots of fun, printable games. I found some terrific printable games at Python Printable Games and these printables are perfect for an Academy Awards or Oscar party.
OKAY Don't Rub It In! People get carried away...with fun...when you give them fun party games to play...don't forget the game prizes! Pick up an Oscar...a fake one...for your friends as a party favor or game prize.
Here are some fun, free Academy Award trivia questions game with questions about Oscar nominees and winners from past years and the answers are all listed below. Let's see who knows what about the movies!
1. What year did the Geena Davis win for Best Supporting Actress in The Accidental Tourist?
2. Who won for Best Actor in a Leading Role in a 1951 film. Katherine Hepburn was his leading lady in the film.
3. Which 1997 picture starring Jack Nicholson was nominated for 7 Academy Awards?As Good as It Gets
4. Which Academy Award winning film of 1995 did Kevin Spacey win a Best Supporting Actor award?
5. What are the three movies that have won 11 of the awards on Oscar night? The years are: 1959, 1997 and 2003.
6. What actor won an Academy Award for portraying Christy Brown, an Irishman born with cerebral palsy?
7. Who wrote "I'm Easy", the Song that won the Oscar for best original song in 1975?
8. Which motion picture, an Oscar winner in 1985, was the story of Isak Dinesen?
9. Which 1991 movie starring Jodi Foster won the top 5 awards for Best Picture, Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Director and Best Screenplay?
10. What movie won 8 Oscar awards in 2009?
11. In what Oscar winning musical of 1965 are the hills alive?
12. Who won the first acting Oscar for Best Actress ever given for a non-English speaking part?
13. Name the two films that hold the record for most nominated pictures.
14. Which picture, in 1939, won for Best Picture?
15. What 1992 film won 4 Oscars? It starred Clint Eastwood and Gene Hackman.
Answers to Academy Award Trivia Questions:
2. Humphrey Bogart (The African Queen)
3. As Good as It Gets
4. Usual Suspects 5. Ben Hur, Titanic and The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King 6. Daniel Day-Lewis. 7. Keith Carradine 8. Out of Africa starring Meryl Streep and Robert Redford 9. The Silence of the Lambs with Anthony Hopkins 10.Slumdog Millionaire 11. The Sound of Music with Julie Andrews 12. Sophia Loren 13. The two films with the most nominations are All About Eve in 1950 and Titanic in 1997. Both earned 14 Academy Award nominations. 14. Wuthering Heights 15. Unforgiven
Those were fun, but you are going to need more than just one game. Take a look at Python Printable Games for the most fun party game ideas online!